Hi everyone! Each year, I make a resolution in which I know that I can maintain and won't "break". This year, my resolution was to Blog at least once a month so that I can help document what goes on in our crazy lives.
So far 2010 has been absolutely speeding by us! We've had some great times already. We have spent time our nephews and also have welcomed a a new niece, Abigail Grace Bonnell. We can't wait to meet her, although she lives in Sacramento w/Jeremy's brother and wife (Randy and Kim). Good thing for modern technology, we can Skype w/one another!
I hope that by keeping this Blog, this will also help me keep in touch with other family that is not on Facebook. As all of you know I love FB...but I'm don't have the application to post on my phone, so when I'm off, I'm off :D Spoken from a true FB addict!! I can't wait to keep up with this new year resolution!
Happy Pioneer Day!
2 weeks ago
4 comments:
Welcome to the blog world. Hope all goes well and I look forward to seeing how your life is going.
I'm leaving you a comment so you can find my blog! :) Thanks for the fun night!
Ah Ha, now I can post. This is cute and I hope you are much better at it than I. I got so far behind that I can't catch up. Guess I should just start from here.
Thanks everyone. It has been fun so for. Hey Irene, maybe we could keep each other up to par ;)
Post a Comment